Our Network is hiring a Head of Community, its first full-time hire, who will spearhead the company’s community building, programming, and marketing efforts.
To join the team, you should:
- Be a detail oriented self-starter, intellectually curious, with strong, demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Have a passion for community building, organizing virtual events such as hackathons and competitions, marketing, on-chain data, fundamental analysis, and tracking emerging crypto-native themes
- Be ready to grow the Our Network community using new and existing marketing channels, such as Twitter and Clubhouse
- Be excited to interface with some of crypto’s most knowledgeable founders, builders, researchers, and independent analysts
- Have an appetite for collaborating with me (Spencer) and the Our Network community on future programming
How do you apply?
The application includes short written pieces and video interviews. Apply here.
We are hoping for candidates from a myriad of backgrounds to apply for this role.
Our Network is a remote first company.