Variant is hiring a Head of Community to spearhead the fund’s community management efforts, including portfolio and investor support, content programming and marketing efforts.
To join the team, you should:
- Be a detail oriented self-starter, intellectually curious, with strong, demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Have a passion for community building, networking, content programming and organizing virtual events such as hackathons and competitions.
- Be ready to grow the Variant Fund and Our Network communities using new and existing marketing channels.
- Be excited to interface with some of crypto’s most knowledgeable founders, builders, researchers, and independent analysts
- Have an appetite for collaborating with me (Spencer) and the Our Network community on future programming
How do you apply?
The application includes short written pieces and video interviews. Apply here.
We are hoping for candidates from a myriad of backgrounds to apply for this role.
Variant Fund is remote-first, based in NYC.