I’m very excited to announce that Variant Fund is growing the team. We are hiring a data-driven Research Analyst to work closely with me on new investments and supporting the portfolio in their efforts to build The Ownership Economy.
To join the team, you should:
- Be a detail oriented self-starter, intellectually curious, with strong, demonstrated analytical and communication skills
- Thrive off of new ideas and push our thinking
- Have a technical background or a demonstrated ability in data-driven analysis
- Be excited to design and track the metrics that are most critical to understanding and forecasting the progress of important crypto and Ownership Economy projects
- Be able to distill and communicate insights to the investment team either verbally or through data visualizations and writing — and potentially publish them to the portfolio and broader community of builders
- Have demonstrated a high level of initiative in a prior activity.
- Be excited to meet entrepreneurs at the earliest stages, and actively participate in the internet communities they are building.
How do you apply?
The application includes short written pieces and video interviews, due by Friday, October 30th.
I’ll follow-up with a smaller group of applicants to schedule video interviews. I currently expect the process to wrap up between the middle and end of November. Candidates should be available to start work sometime between then and early January.
Variant Fund is based in New York City and open to remote work.
I’m hoping for candidates from a myriad of backgrounds and couldn’t be more excited to grow the team. Hope you’ll consider applying!