We are hiring a Research Partner role to grow the investment team at Variant.
To join the team, you should:
- Be a detail oriented self-starter, intellectually curious, with strong, demonstrated analytical and communication skills
- Thrive off of new ideas and push our thinking
- Have a technical background or a demonstrated ability in data-driven analysis
- Be excited to design and track the metrics that are most critical to understanding and forecasting the progress of important crypto and Ownership Economy projects
- Be able to distill and communicate insights to the investment team either verbally or through data visualizations and writing — and potentially publish them to the portfolio and broader community of builders
- Have demonstrated a high level of initiative in a prior activity.
- Be excited to meet entrepreneurs at the earliest stages, and actively participate in the internet communities they are building.
We will follow-up with select applicants to schedule interviews. Variant Fund is remote first, based in New York City
We are hoping for candidates from a myriad of backgrounds and hope you’ll consider applying!